MSO Kinder Music Lesson 2
Assigned Date: 09/30/2020 Finding Our Ways Around School
It may take a few tries before you can get to your lesson, but no worries, we will get better at it each time with practice. If your devices don't work or you are getting frustrated with the lesson not loading. STOP, take a deep breath, go eat something yummy first then come back. Sometimes, take a quick break and a deep breath can help us think better.
Meet Gerald the Snail
Talk about how signs can help us get around the school
Complete MSO Kinder Music Lesson 2 on Quaver Music
Complete one Music Mission task on Ms. Lo's Seesaw post
What We Need:
Chromebooks or iPad or any digital device
Click to Start:
FIVE STEPS to GET TO THE LESSONS
1. Go to the CLEVER app.
2. Go to Ms. Lo's CLEVER page titled: MS. LO'S MUSIC CLASS
3. Find and click on the Quaver Music App
4. Find and click on the picture that has A+ on it
5. Click the green LAUNCH button to start your lesson
BACK TO SEESAW TO PICK ONE MUSIC MISSION (what Ms. Lo need from you):
Ms. Lo can't wait to hear about what happened to Gerald the Snail and how did Gerald solve the problem! Tell me all about it!
1. DRAW a picture of Gerald and SHARE it with Ms. Lo
2. TALK with mommy or daddy about Lesson slide #3 (Steady Beat) and RECORD yourself telling Ms. Lo why clocks, basketballs, water coming from the faucet, and the snare drum can create a steady beat.
3. TALK with mommy or daddy about Lesson slide #5 (Finding My Way Around), LABEL each door on the slide with the circle stickers, then SEND Ms. Lo a picture of your five doors.
4. RECORD a new song you've learned from the lesson and SHARE it with Ms. Lo
5. RECORD yourself telling Ms. Lo what happened to Gerald, the Snail, and SHARE it with Ms. Lo
Today is our second MUSIC WEDNESDAY of the year, and remember our interactive music lesson will always be from Quaver Music. Again, we will travel to Seesaw and QuaverMusic for our Lesson and Music Mission. After each lesson, please remember to pick a MUSIC MISSION to complete. Are you ready? Here we go!